Weekend Getaways Pondicherry Premium 2N3D
South India Weekend Getaways / Pondicherry / 3 days
Weekend Getaways 2N 3D Pondicherry Premium
Program (3 days)
On arrival, our chauffeur will welcome you with a paging board. Transfer to Pondicherry hotel and then proceed for city tour – Visit Manakula Vinayaga Temple, Bharathi Park, Promenade Beach & sunset. Evening shopping at Jawaharlal Nehru Street and overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Basilica of the Sacred Heart and Cathedral Churches, Chunnambar Boat House -popular boating venue, where the Chunnambar River meets Bay of Bengal. Visit Auroville. overnight stay at hotel
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to nearest Airport/railway station for departure.
- Accommodation at the hotel with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Pickup and drop from nearest Airport/Railway &Bus station
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Driver's allowances, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation with an English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water ,telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary
- Compulsory gala on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- PONDICHERRY - Manakula Vinayaga Temple, Bharathi Park, Promenade Beach & sunset, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Basilica of the Sacred Heart and Cathedral Churches, Chunnambar Boat House, Auroville
Terms and Conditions
- 1) The above package is valid for mentioned period only 2) In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, alternative options will be provided. 3) We Le Tourister solemnly have the right to change the itinerary according to guest’s arrival and departure. 4) All extra services to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy 5) Transportation will be strictly limited as per the tour itinerary however any extra running kilometers used by the guest should be paid directly to the transporter. 6) In case of any natural calamities or unexpected strike, we will make alternative arrangements and such expenses should be paid directly by the guest. 7) Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel policy 8) All communication should be done through official mails only. 9) Please make sure Guest keeps a copy of Tour Itinerary, service vouchers and valid Govt Photo id throughout the tour.
- Sealed and signed service vouchers on the letter pad will be issued against full payment.
- Any cancellations/ postpone of Tours will be subject to Hotel policies.
- One authorized Tour executive / Client relationship Manager will be in touch with you throughout the tour.
- Full payment should be made before tour commences.
- We do not have any hidden charges