PANCHAKARMA (Body purification programme): which includes five major procedures, is meant to purify the wholebody by eliminating the accumulated toxins. This five major procedure includes treatments like Vamana (Emesis), Virechana (Purgation), Snehavasthi (Medicated Oil Enema), Kashayavasti (Medicated decoction enema) & NasyaM (Nasal Nasal Drops). The specialty of this treatment is that it can be administered both in a healthy, as well as the diseased person. When a healthy person subjects himself to Panchakarma, it has a preventive, restorative and rejuvenative effect on the body. This includes various types of whole body therapies like Rejuvenation massage, Pizhichil (kayaseka), Njavarakizhi, Choorna Swedam/ Patrapodala Swedam, etc, These methods lubricate the body channels and loosen the toxins accumulated in the body. Apart from this, localized therapies like Shirodhara, Shirovasti, Greevavasti, Kadeevasti, Nethra tharpanam,Thalam, Lepanam will be also done in specific cases.
In the Eliminative Phase, the physician, based upon the condition of the patient's disease, decides the type of the Panchakarma treatment.
• Traditional tea and snacks every evening at our “Thattu Kada”.
• Cultural program in the evenings
• Buffet Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast at Ettukettu restaurant
• Traditional welcome drink on arrival
• One-hour sunset cruise every evening.
• Health Club and indoor games on the house.
• Check-out time is 12.00 noon and Check-in time is 3.00 pm
Terms and Conditions
• Detailed Consultation and determining the Basic Body Type on arrival.
• Herbal preparations are provided depends on the body condition.
• Minimum duration of stay and treatment is seven days.
• Complimentary Yoga sessions at pool pavilion everyday morning 7 .am
• Two sessions of Treatment Programmes on each day.
• Free usage of ultra modern gymnasium.
• Special diet for Anti-Obesity programmes.