Unparalleled Kerala Standard Family Holidays 6N7D
Best offers of Kerala / Kerala / 7 days
From ₹ 22,500 / per person
This 6 Nights, 7 Days tour itinerary is perfectly designed for your family holiday in Gods own country, Kerala. LeTourister invite you to immerse in enchanting destinations located on the Malabar Coast of India. Experience breathtaking hill-stations, western-ghat's wild life & signature Kerala rejuvenation and ayurveda treatments, and pristine beach shores and monuments. Have a memorable Family time in Gods own country.
Program (7 days)
COCHIN - MUNNAR (130 Km - 4 Hours )
On arrival at Cochin,our chauffeur will welcome you with a paging board. Proceed to Munnar hill station to start your Kerala tour in the heaven of peace and harmony. This incredibly beautiful hill station is positioned at a height of 6000 ft. On the way visit Valara & Cheeyapara waterfalls.Check in to the hotel.Evening at leisure enjoying the in house activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MUNNAR - SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day sight seeing of Munnar at 10:00 am. Visit Eravikulam National Park known for the NilgiriTahr an endangered species, Anaimudi,Mattupetty dam,Echo Point, Kundala Lake,Tea Museum, Blossom International park,etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
MUNNAR - THEKKADY ( 120 Km - 3.5 Hours )
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady at 9:00 am. Check-in to the hotel and relax for sometime. Later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve . You can spot the wild animals like Elephant, Bison, Indian Gaur, Deer etc while boating . In the evening you can go for spice plantation visit and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady. Kathakali (classical dance form of Kerala ) and Kalaripayattu ( Martial art form ) are optional activities in Thekkady . Overnight stay at the Hotel.
THEKKADY - KUMARAKOM (138 Km - 3.5 Hours )
After breakfast, check out from the hotel at 9:00 am and proceed to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is a cluster of islands, spread across 14 acres in area. Check in to your hotel. After noon visit Kumarakom bird Sanctuary ,known as ornithologist’s paradise located on the shore of Vembanadu lake. Evening back to the hotel to enjoy the in house activities or visit the spa to experience the traditional Kerala Ayurvedic massage. Day finishes with a beautiful sunset view .Overnight stay at the Hotel.
KUMARAKOM - KOVALAM (185 Km - 4.5 Hours )
After breakfast check out from the hotel at 9:00 am and proceed to Kovalam ,the famous beach destination. After a smooth check in to the hotel visit world famous Kovalam Hawa beach which is boarded by blue waters and lush coconut gardens.Enjoy the beach activities like water sports ,skeing ,kite flying etc. Evening sunset at Kovalam Hawa Beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
TRIVANDRUM SIGHTSEEING ( 70 Km )
After breakfast proceed for full day touring in Trivandrum, the capital of Kerala. Visit Sree padmanabha swamy temple, Kuthiramalika palace ,Padmanabhapuram palace , Trivandrum Zoo,Napier Museum , sunset at Shangumugham beach. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kovalam
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for departure transfer with sweet memories of the tour.
- Driver's allowances, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Transportation with an English/Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Accommodation at the hotel with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Pickup and drop from nearest Airport/Railway &Bus station
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water ,telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Compulsory gala on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- KOVALAM - Kovalam Hawa Beach ,Water sports & beach activities ,Sunset
- THEKKADY - Boating through Periyar lake ,Wild life ,Spice plantation visit ,Kathakali & Kalaripayattu
- TRIVANDRUM - Padmanabhapuram & Kuthiramalika palace ,Sree Padmanabhaswami temple , Trivandrum Zoo ,Napier Museum ,Shangumugham beach
- KUMARAKOM -Visit to world famous natural bird Sanctuary of Kumarakom,Leisure activities in the hotel ,Traditional keralaAyurvedic massage
- MUNNAR- Valara Water falls ,Cheeyapara waterfalls ,Tea gardens, Eravikulam National Park ,Nilgiri Tahr, Anaimudi ,Echo Point ,Kundala Lake ,Row boating ,pedal Boating ,Shikara,Horse Riding,Cycling,Mattupetty dam , Motor Boating, speed boating ,Tea Museum ,Blossom international park
AC Standard Cab – Indica or similar
4 seats | 1 Luggage bag
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for mentioned period only
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, alternative options will be provided.
- LeTourister solemnly have the right to change the itinerary according to guest’s change in arrival and departure.
- All extra services to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy
- Transportation will be strictly limited as per the tour itinerary however any extra running kilometers used by the guest should be charged directly
- In case of any natural calamities or unexpected strike, we will make best alternative arrangements and such expenses should be paid directly by the guest.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel policy.
- In Munnar, Thekkady, Ootty and Kodaikanal Hotel rooms will not be Air Conditioned since these are cold regions
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based on the breeding period of the goats ( NilgiriTahr ).
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe category of Kerala Houseboats Air Conditioner in the bed rooms will be operational from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am only.
- As per the government regulations all houseboats will have day cruising from 12 Noon till 5:00 pm and in morning 7:30 am till 9:00 am . Boat will be anchored in the dock for an over night stay
- All communication should be done through LeTourister official mails only.
- Please make sure guest keeps a copy of LeTourister tour Itinerary, service vouchers and valid Govt photo id throughout the tour.
- Sealed and signed service vouchers on the LeTourister letter pad will be issued against full payment.
- Any cancellations / postpone of LeTourister Tours will be subject to hotel cancellation policies.
- One authorized Tour executive / Client relationship Manager will be communicating with you throughout the tour.
- Full payment should be made before tour commences.
- We do not have any hidden charges