This 4 Nights, 5 Days tour itinerary is perfectly designed for your family holiday. Le Tourister invite you to immerse in heavenly destinations located on the Malabar Coast of India. Experience breathtaking hill-stations, western-ghat's wild life & signature Kerala Houseboat cruise at Lake Vembanad. Have a memorable Family time.
Program (5 days)
COCHIN - MUNNAR (130 Km - 4 Hours )
On arrival at Cochin, our chauffeur will welcome you with a paging board. Proceed to Munnar hill station to start your Kerala tour in the heaven of peace and harmony. This incredibly beautiful hill station is positioned at a height of 6000 ft. On the way visit Valara & Cheeyapara waterfalls. Check in to the hotel. Evening at leisure enjoying the in-house activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MUNNAR - SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day sight seeing of Munnar at 10:00 am. Visit Eravikulam National Park known for the NilgiriTahr an endangered species, Anaimudi, Mattupetty dam,Echo Point, Kundala Lake,Tea Museum, Blossom International park etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MUNNAR - THEKKADY ( 120 Km - 3.5 Hours )
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady at 9:00 am . Check in to the hotel and relax for sometime. Later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve . You can spot the wild animals like Elephant, Indian Gaur, Deer etc while boating . In the evening you can go for spice plantation visit and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady. Kathakali ( classical dance form of Kerala ) and Kalaripayattu ( Martial art form ) are optional activities in Thekkady . Overnight stay at the hotel.
THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY ( 138 Km - 3.5 Hours )
After breakfst check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey – Venice of the East. Check into the Kerala houseboat at 12 noon for an overnight cruise / stay in Alleppey backwaters. Enjoy the authentic Kerala cuisine starting with Lunch, Tea / coffee with snacks, Dinner & breakfast on-board. Enjoy angling and if lucky, you can ask the chef to prepare your catch for lunch or dinner. Apart from the mesmerizing surroundings, it's the life along the backwaters that makes this a fascinating experience. Overnight stay on the Kerala houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin for departure transfer with sweet memories of the tour.
- Driver's allowances, toll fees, parking fees, road tax, fuel charges
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Houseboat with all three meals, includes welcome drink, Lunch, Tea / coffee with snacks, dinner, breakfast & drinking water.
- Accommodation at the hotel with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Transportation with an English / Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Pickup and drop from nearest ( starting from ) Airport / Railway & Bus station
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled & mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Compulsory gala on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- THEKKADY - Boating through Periyar lake ,Wild-life , Spice plantation visit, Kathakali & Kalarippayattu
- ALLEPPEY - Houseboat Cruise with stunning views of Alleppey backwaters, Close watch of Alleppey backwater village life while cruising through the canals, Authentic Kerala cuisine exclusively made for you.
- MUNNAR - Valara Water falls, Cheeyapara waterfalls, Tea gardens, Eravikulam National Park , Nilgiri Tahr, Anaimudi, Echo Point, Kundala Lake, Row boating, Pedal Boating, Shikara, Horse Riding, Cycling, Mattupetty Dam, Motor Boating, speed boating, Tea Museum, Blossom International park.
AC Sedan - Maruti Dzire / Toyoto Etios or similar 4 Seats | 2 Luggage Bags
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for mentioned period only
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, alternative options will be provided.
- Le Tourister solemnly have the right to change the itinerary according to guest’s change in arrival and departure.
- All extra services to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy
- Transportation will be strictly limited as per the tour itinerary however any extra running kilometers used by the guest should be charged directly
- In case of any natural calamities or unexpected strike, we will make best alternative arrangements and such expenses should be paid directly by the guest.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel policy.
- In Munnar,Thekkady,Ootty and Kodaikanal rooms will not be A/C since these are cold regions
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based on the breeding period of the goats ( NilgiriTahr ).
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe category of Kerala Houseboats Air Conditioner in the bed rooms will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M only.
- As per the government regulations all houseboats will have day cruising from 12 Noon till 5 PM and in morning 7.30 AM till 9 AM . Boat will be anchored in the dock for an over night stay
- All communication should be done through Le Tourister official mails only.
- Please make sure guest keeps a copy of Le Tourister tour Itinerary, service vouchers and valid Govt photo id throughout the tour.
- Sealed and signed service vouchers on the Le Tourister letter pad will be issued against full payment.
- Any cancellations / postpone of Le Tourister Tours will be subject to hotel cancellation policies.
- One authorized Tour executive / Client relationship Manager will be communicating with you throughout the tour.
- Full payment should be made before tour commences.
- We do not have any hidden charges