This tailor made Le Tourister Honeymoon tour package is of 5 Nights and 6 Days. Have a memorable time with your loved one in Kerala. Le Tourister invite you to experience romantic destinations located on the evergreen Malabar Coast of India. Experience breathtaking hill-stations, enchanting waterfalls, western-ghat's wild life & signature Kerala backwater resort experiences, ayurveda therapy, rejuvenation sessions and much more. Have a memorable time with your loved one.
Program (6 days)
COCHIN - ATHIRAPPALLY ( 55 Km - 1Hour )
Arrive at Cochin, the gateway of Kerala. Our chauffeur will welcome you at the arrival point with a paging board. Proceed to Athirappally which is a scenic combination of forests and little streams. The Athirappilly Waterfalls is one of the most beautiful hideaways in Kerala for newly married to explore the nature and enjoy some romantic moments in a charming atmosphere.Check-in to your hotel .Visit Athirapally water falls situated 1000 ft above sea level at the entrance to the Sholayar ranges of the Western Ghats. Also visit Vazhachal falls, butterfly garden, snow storm park, Dream world water theme park etc . Overnight stay at the Hotel
ATHIRAPPALLY - MUNNAR ( 130 Km - 3 Hours )
After breakfast check out from the hotel at 9:00 am and proceed to Munnar ,the perfect honeymoon destination. The cold climate, scented air and beautiful views of the lush tea gardens make it the most preferred honeymoon destination . On the way visit Valara & Cheeyapara waterfalls.Check in to the hotel.Evening at leisure enjoying the in-house activities
MUNNAR - SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day sight seeing of Munnar at 10:00 am. Visit Eravikulam National Park known for the NilgiriTahr an endangered species, Anaimudi,Mattupetty dam,Echo Point, Kundala Lake,Tea Museum, Blossom International park,etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
MUNNAR - THEKKADY ( 120 Km - 3.5 Hours )
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady at 9:00 am. Thekkady is the right honeymoon destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Check in to the hotel and relax for sometime. Later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which makes your romantic moments more interesting. You can spot the wild animals like Elephant, Indian Gaur, Deer etc while boating . In the evening you can go for spice plantation visit and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady . Kathakali ( classical dance form of Kerala ) and Kalaripayattu ( Martial art form) are optional activities in Thekkady . Overnight stay at the hotel.
THEKKADY - KUMARAKOM ( 138 Km - 3.5 hours )
After breakfast check out from the hotel at 9:00 am and proceed to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is a cluster of islands, spread across 14 acres in area. The backwaters of Kumarakom can be the best romantic escape for honeymoon couples Check in to your hotel .After noon visit Kumarakom bird Sanctuary ,known as ornithologist’s paradise located on the shore of Vembanadu lake. Evening back to the hotel to enjoy the in-house activities or visit the spa to experience the traditional Kerala Ayurvedic massage. Day finishes with a beautiful sunset view .Overnight stay at the Hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin for departure transfer with sweet memories of the tour.
- Pickup and drop from nearest Airport / Railway & Bus station
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Driver's allowances, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- PACKAGE ADD ONS • Romantic candle light dinner • Honeymoon cake • Flower bed decoration
- Transportation with an English / Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Accommodation at the hotel with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water ,telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Compulsory gala on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary
- MUNNAR- Valara Water falls ,Cheeyapara waterfalls ,Tea gardens, Eravikulam National Park ,Nilgiri Tahr, Anaimudi ,Echo Point ,Kundala Lake ,Row boating ,pedal Boating ,Shikara,Horse Riding,Cycling,Mattupetty dam , Motor Boating, speed boating ,Tea Museum ,Blossom international park
- ATHIRAPPALLY - Athirapally & Vazhachal water falls, Butterfly garden
- KUMARAKOM -Visit to world famous natural bird Sanctuary of Kumarakom,Leisure activities in the hotel ,Traditional keralaAyurvedic massage
- THEKKADY - Boating through Periyar lake ,Wild life ,Spice plantation visit ,Kathakali & Kalaripayattu
Sedan - Maruti Dzire / Toyoto Etios or similar AC | 4 Seats | 2 Luggage Bags
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for mentioned period only
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, alternative options will be provided.
- Le Tourister solemnly have the right to change the itinerary according to guest’s change in arrival and departure.
- All extra services to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy
- Transportation will be strictly limited as per the tour itinerary however any extra running kilometers used by the guest should be charged directly
- In case of any natural calamities or unexpected strike, we will make best alternative arrangements and such expenses should be paid directly by the guest.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel policy.
- In Munnar, Thekkady, Ootty and Kodaikanal Hotel rooms will not be Air Conditioned since these are cold regions
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based on the breeding period of the goats ( NilgiriTahr ).
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe category of Kerala Houseboats Air Conditioner in the bed rooms will be operational from 9:00 pm to 6:00 am only.
- As per the government regulations all houseboats will have day cruising from 12 Noon till 5:00 pm and in morning 7:30 am till 9:00 am . Boat will be anchored in the dock for an over night stay
- All communication should be done through Le Tourister official mails only.
- Please make sure guest keeps a copy of Le Tourister tour Itinerary, service vouchers and valid Govt photo id throughout the tour.
- Sealed and signed service vouchers on the Le Tourister letter pad will be issued against full payment.
- Any cancellations / postpone of Le Tourister Tours will be subject to hotel cancellation policies.
- One authorized Tour executive / Client relationship Manager will be communicating with you throughout the tour.
- Full payment should be made before tour commences.
- We do not have any hidden charges