4 Nights, 5 Days deluxe tour itinerary is perfectly designed for truly memorable Honeymoon experiences. Le Tourister invite you to immerse in picturesque destinations located on the Malabar Coast of India. Experience breathtaking hill-stations, western-ghat's wild life & signature Kerala Houseboat cruise at Lake Vembanad. Have a memorable time with your loved one.
Program (5 days)
COCHIN - MUNNAR (130 Km - 4 Hours )
On arrival at Cochin,our chauffeur will welcome you with a paging board. Proceed to Munnar ,the perfect honeymoon destination . The cold climate, scented air and beautiful views of the lush tea gardens make it the most preferred honeymoon destination . On the way visit Valara & Cheeyapara waterfalls.Check in to the hotel.Evening at leisure enjoying the in house activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
MUNNAR - SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed for full day sight seeing of Munnar at 10:00 am. Visit Eravikulam National Park known for the NilgiriTahr an endangered species, Anaimudi,Mattupetty dam,Echo Point, Kundala Lake,Tea Museum, Blossom International park,etc. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
MUNNAR - THEKKADY (120 Km - 3.5 Hours)
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady at 9:00 am. Thekkady is the right honeymoon destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Check in to the hotel and relax for sometime. Later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which makes your romantic moments more interesting. You can spot the wild animals like Elephant, Indian Gaur, Deer etc while boating . In the evening you can go for spice plantation visit and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady. Kathakali ( classical dance form of Kerala ) and Kalaripayattu ( Martial art form ) are optional activities in Thekkady . Overnight stay at the Hotel.
THEKKADY - ALLEPPEY ( 138 km - 3.5 hrs )
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey – Venice of the east. It is among the best honeymoon places that offers an alluring romantic experience .Check into the houseboat at 12 noon for an overnight cruise in Alleppey backwaters. Enjoy the authentic Kerala cuisine starting withLunch , Tea /coffee with snacks, Dinner &breakfast on board. Enjoy angling and if lucky, you can ask the chef to prepare your catch for lunch or dinner. Apart from the mesmerizing surroundings, it's the life along the backwaters that makes this a fascinating experience. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
After breakfast check out from the boat and proceed to Cochin for departure transfer with sweet memories of the tour.
- Houseboat with all three meals which includes welcome drink, Lunch, Tea / coffee snacks, dinner, breakfast & drinking water.
- PACKAGE ADD ONS • Romantic candle light dinner • Honeymoon cake • Flower bed decoration
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer
- Accommodation at the hotel with breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Driver's allowances, toll, parking, road tax, fuel charges
- Pickup and drop from nearest Airport / Railway & Bus station
- Transportation with an English / Hindi speaking driver cum guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water ,telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Compulsory gala on X'mas& New year Eve if applicable
- ALLEPPEY - Houseboat Cruise with stunning views of Alleppey backwaters , Close watch of Aleppey village life while cruising through the canals ,Authentic Kerala cuisine exclusively made for you.
- THEKKADY - Boating through Periyar lake ,Wild life ,Spice plantation visit ,Kathakali & Kalaripayattu
- MUNNAR- Valara Water falls ,Cheeyapara waterfalls ,Tea gardens, Eravikulam National Park ,Nilgiri Tahr, Anaimudi ,Echo Point ,Kundala Lake ,Row boating ,pedal Boating ,Shikara,Horse Riding,Cycling,Mattupetty dam , Motor Boating, speed boating ,Tea Museum ,Blossom international park
AC Sedan - Maruti Dzire / Toyoto Etios or similar 4 Seats | 2 Luggage Bags
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for mentioned period only
- In case of non availability of rooms in the specified hotels, alternative options will be provided.
- Le Tourister solemnly have the right to change the itinerary according to guest’s change in arrival and departure.
- All extra services to be paid directly by guest as per hotel policy
- Transportation will be strictly limited as per the tour itinerary however any extra running kilometers used by the guest should be charged directly
- In case of any natural calamities or unexpected strike, we will make best alternative arrangements and such expenses should be paid directly by the guest.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to hotel policy.
- In Munnar, Thekkady, Ootty and Kodaikanal Hotel rooms will not be Air Conditioned since these are cold regions
- Eravikulam National Park Munnar will be closed for 3 months in a year based on the breeding period of the goats ( NilgiriTahr ).
- Deluxe & Super Deluxe category of Kerala Houseboats Air Conditioner in the bed rooms will be operational from 9:00pm to 6:00am only.
- As per the government regulations all houseboats will have day cruising from 12 Noon till 5:00pm and in morning 7:30am till 9:00am . Boat will be anchored in the dock for an over night stay
- All communication should be done through Le Tourister official mails only.
- Please make sure guest keeps a copy of Le Tourister tour Itinerary, service vouchers and valid Govt photo id throughout the tour.
- Sealed and signed service vouchers on the Le Tourister letter pad will be issued against full payment.
- Any cancellations / postpone of Le Tourister Tours will be subject to hotel cancellation policies.
- One authorized Tour executive / Client relationship Manager will be communicating with you throughout the tour.
- Full payment should be made before tour commences.
- We do not have any hidden charges